Happy New Month Eve!
Not sure what I’m talking about?! Cast your eyes over January’s New Month Eve post and all will be explained!
When I started drafting this post I didn’t think I’d acheieved much in February, but, (and this is exactly why I came up with this concept), I’ve achieved loads. Not only that, I know if I hadn’t thought about what I wanted to get out of February, then it would have just sailed by. By taking time to reflect and plan, I’m getting more of what I want out of life.
- I’ve created my new Pinterest board (LifeWithaSlice) which you can view here.
- This is my 5th blog post in February, thanks to anyone reading and for following me 🙂 It means a lot. xo
- Hubby and I had a managed our belated Valentine’s Day date night out.
- I wanted to do a total of 280,000 steps, and I achieved just over 242,290, so a few short 😦
- I started a new knitting project, in fact I started three…! I pulled the first two out and re-started one and have temporarily abandoned it because I started a third new one, a cowl collar, (basically a snood), which is coming along nicely despite a large mistake, but I’ll gloss over that…!
- I took my son to the Adventure park he’s been itching to go to for over a year during the Half Term.
- I started and finished a book – ‘Not Quite Mine’ by Catherine Bybee and am even over half way through a second one. 🙂
Additionally, in February I also:
- Booked and had a ‘ladies test’ – something I’ve put off since 2009 (very naughty, if you need to have yours done ladies, make that appointment now!)
- committed to doing DeChox to raise money for the British Heart Foundation, which is going to be a massive challenge for me. Check out what DeChox is here.
- Joined Weight Watchers.
March’s to do list:
- Walk 280,000 steps. After being 37,700 short in February, I’m going to pull out the stops this month.
- Loose at least 5lb. I’d like to do more, but I’m being kind to myself and setting a realistic target here. If I do more, then I will be thrilled.
- Give blood.. This is something I’ve wanted to do for years, but never had the courage. I’m not going to lie; I’m terrified, but I want to do it.
- Complete the March DeChox and raise my target of £75. A month without chocolate of any form. A tall order for me, but I’m determined.
- Finish my cowl collar knit project.
- Book and have a Hot Stone Massage.
- Start 2017’s photo memory photo album.
- Publish another three blog posts.
Final thought: What are you going to set your sights on in March? Is there something you’ve been meaning to do for ages, but not got round to yet? Why not change that this March and make it happen. Do something for you.